Joining Sixth Form
Below is a step-by-step guide to joining Hope Academy Sixth Form Centre. Please note you should apply as soon as possible to secure an offer of a place. For the different courses offered there are limited places available.
Applicants will receive written communication following submission of the application form and if you are offered a place you will be asked to confirm your acceptance.
Click HERE for application form.
- Start thinking about the subjects you might want to study and speak to your subject teachers and Mr Wignall (Careers Adviser) for their advice.
- Attend our Hope Sixth form Virtual Launch event on Wednesday 3rd February
Watch the videos of the launch event which can be found here
- Application process opens on Wednesday 3rd February 2021
- Applications will be assessed when they are received.
- Taster sessions will be offered for students who have applied
- Application process closes on Friday 19th March 2021
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview to confirm their course choice and begin the enrolment process. If you are offered a place you will be asked to confirm your acceptance.
- Off timetable day(s) for students on the different courses
- GCSE results and finalisation of course selection
- September arrangements for the different courses confirmed
Application Process – Opens on Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Apply to become a Sixth Form student at Hope Academy in one of three ways:
- Completing the online application form (Google form) on Hope Academy website
- Completing an electronic copy of the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post a paper copy of the completed application form to Hope Academy Sixth Form at the address below.
Application Process – Closes on Friday 19th March 2021