Joining Sixth Form
Below is a step-by-step guide to joining Hope Academy Sixth Form. Please note you should apply as soon as possible to secure an offer of a place.
This can be done at any stage throughout the year using our application form. Applicants will receive written communication following submission and if you are offered a place you will be asked to confirm your acceptance.
- Attend our Post-16 Information Evening, read the prospectus and visit our website.
- Start thinking about the subjects you might want to study and speak to your subject teachers and Connexions Adviser for their advice.
- Apply to become a Sixth Form student at Hope Academy in one of three ways:
- Completing the online application form on Hope Academy website
- Completing a paper copy of the form and handing it in to your Head of Year
- Posting a copy of the application form to Hope Academy Sixth Form at the address below.
Autumn 2017 - Spring 2018
We will consider your application form along with the information we receive from your school. You will then have an informal interview to discuss:
- your initial choice of subjects and the entry requirements for these
If you are offered a place you will be asked to confirm your acceptance.
- After publication of the GCSE results you can enrol on your courses at the Sixth Form for September 2018
- Start your first few days at Hope Academy Sixth Form on an induction programme to ensure you settle into Academy life quickly and easily.